Thank you for submitting your manuscript for consideration for publication in Thu Dau Mot University Journal of Science. We provide authors with key information when submitting manuscripts to Thu Dau Mot University Journal of Science. Please take the time to read and follow them as closely as possible, which will ensure how your paper matches the Journal’s requirements.
- This journal only publishes manuscripts in English and in open access electronic format 4 times a year in January, April, July and October.
- The journal welcome articles of the following nature:
- new research outcome
- review of the field
- summary report of research projects
- professional reflective essays
- The journal is committed to applying the international double-blind peer review standards. Authors wishing to submit manuscripts to the journal published by TDMU must vow to abide by the International Research Ethics Regulations.
- Articles publishing new research results or a final report of a project must be written in the following structure: title, author, abstract, keywords, introduction, documents and methods, findings and discussion, conclusions, acknowledge (if any), references, footnotes (if any). For others, the author may get a suggested structure when the Journal orders; if not an order-based paper, the author should discuss structure with the editor before submitting.
- The manuscript of natural, technical and IT sciences and economics should be between 3,000 to 6,000 words in length, The manuscript of social sciences and humanities should be between of 4,000 to 8,000 words in length, including references, appendices, tables and figures.
- Abstract should be between 150-250 words in length. The journal accepts both structured and unstructured abstracts. Keywords are maximum 5 words and in alphabetical order.
- All pieces must be encoded in a Microsoft Word file, one spaced, in Times New Roman, Font Size 12. Page layout, custome margins: left, right, bottom, top: 3 cm. Figures and tables are illustrated with arguments; font sizes in tables 8 to 10.
- Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the endnotes (and vice versa). Any references cited in the abbreviation must be given in full (author names, title name, year of publication and pagination where needed). Identify subsequent citations of the same source in the same way as the first. APA style is used. The author consults APA style guide electronic references (6th edition).
- All manuscripts must be submitted via the electronic submission management system. Register, then submit. The Journal suggests the authors enclose a cover letter (download General Information) and a letter recommendation from a scientist (if any). Please contact the editor to obtain further information via email or call (0274) 382 2518